When it comes to judging, commenting and accusing we can master this “skills” very well. The latest? The press release by Roberto Cavalli office of a
sketch for Beyoncé Knowles Mrs. Carter World Tour. Why? Because some people,blogs and websites started to comment and accuse of promoting an unhealthy body image. The readers of this blog knows already that I’m trying to promote a healthy body image and that in the The CoF AGAINST PRO-ANOREXIA category you can find more information about this topic.
I understand the fact that it is is a very good sketch and not a photoshopped image and I can only congratulate the people working at Cavalli. I hope that you’ll take it same like me , and appreciate the design of the dress and the beautiful curves of Beyoncé .
- Psychotic Love by Roberto Cavalli (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- You Are Not A Sketch , Say No To Anorexia By Star Models Brazil (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Photoshop Fail! Roberto Cavalli Makes Bootylicious Beyonce Look Scary Skinny In Press Release (radaronline.com)
- Beyoncé’s Curves Erased in Roberto Cavalli Press Release – See the Pics! (eonline.com)
- Oh My God, Roberto Cavalli, What Fate Hath You Wrought Upon Beyoncé’s Legs? (celebuzz.com)
- Beyonce’s Sexy Curves Removed In Controversial Ad Campaign (hollywoodlife.com)