After the Burberry’s show, many of the guests gathered at the event held by the organization The Global Fund and The Green Carpet Challenge at the London residence of the Duke of Wellington, Apsley House , located in Hyde Park . The evening was hosted by the Earl and Countess of Mornington with Anna Wintour , the founder of The Green Carpet Challenge, Livia Firth and founder of Net-a-Porter and Chairman of the British Fashion Council Natalie Massenet presented the first collection of ethical products. Its creation was attended by five leading designer Christopher Bailey , Victoria Beckham, Erdem Moralioglu , Christopher Kane and Roland Mouret .
Ethical clothes are special because when they are create there is no use of fur and leather , no animal testing . They are made from natural and environmentally friendly materials and polluting emissions are not allowed in the production .
The collection consists of ten models that will be exclusively sold on Net-a-Porter, starting today, September 17. Twenty percent of the profits from sales will go to the organization (PRODUCT) RED, founded by the lead singer of U2, Bono together with well-known philanthropist Bobby Shriver . (PRODUCT) RED works with large companies seeking funds for the International Fund for AIDS Relief (The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria is a recipient of (RED) money).
- David Beckham And Sienna Miller Go Green At London Fashion Week (celebuzz.com)
- Sienna Miller & Benedict Cumberbatch: Global Fund Event! (justjared.com)
- Downton Abbey’s Laura Carmichael and Elizabeth McGovern are the belles in blue at the Global Fund fashion party (dailymail.co.uk)
- Top London designers unite to help The Global Fund (fashion.telegraph.co.uk)
- David & Victoria Beckham: Global Fund Celebration! (justjared.com)
- London fashion week given ethical slant by Green Carpet Challenge (theguardian.com)
- Sienna Miller & Harry Styles: AnOther Magazine’s LFW Party! (justjared.com)