If somewhere in the world there is a fitness center named Stella McCartney, we very much want to enroll . Because there taught the world’s best aerial yoga and synchronized swimming, and you can wear only Adidas by Stella McCartney,of course.
The conclusion the presentation of a new collection of adidas by Stella McCartney, which was held yesterday at the Fashion Week in London was kind of a center sport. Athletes in solid black bathing suits, caps and sunglasses showing a master class in synchronized swimming, and the models in jackets, windbreakers and sneakers pedaled on a stationary bike. There was yoga in the air (in special hammocks) were in pastel colors, clothes and running around in navy uniform with white prints.
“All this in order to inspire people, to make them proud of themselves and their work. It‘s great that London Fashion Week can implement this idea with these athletes.” – Stella McCartney explained the choice of this presentation.
- Stella McCartney Stunts On LFW Designers With Acrobatics Presentation (Top That!) (styleblazer.com)
- Adidas by Stella McCartney Spring / Summer 2014 (fashionising.com)
- Stella McCartney turns Fashion Week upside down with underwater show (standard.co.uk)
- A new project from Gwyneth Paltrow and Stella McCartney (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Stella by Stella McCartney a limited edition for Fashion Night Out (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- London Fashion Week: day five catwalk highlights (style.uk.msn.com)
- First look at Stella McCartney x Goop (thecitizensoffashion.com)