When you say street style you think at The Sartorialist. Scott Schuman, respected by all, the American blogging genius, it was he who made famous the “street style”.So Schwarzkopf asked Scott Schuman to select 14 images in which the hairstyle is the protagonist: the cut and color of the hair to be a breaking point, a particular must.
And what attracts him ?Schuman will fire only when it’s worth it. “I remain attracted to people with strong characteristics and traits and often the hairstyle plays an important role in this,” he explains. When fashion meets beauty, hair becomes a style accessory.
And here comes the collaboration between The Sartorialist and Schwarzkopf, the brand of the Henkel Group which adds a new chapter to the partnership with the Chamber of Fashion for the Milan Fashion Week. The brand, in past seasons, has collaborated with leading fashion photographers like Karl Lagerfeld, Peter Lindbergh, Patrick Demarchelier.
A collection of unique hairdo exposed today, Wednesday, September 18, in Via Mercanti in Milan during Fashion Week (ie, 18 to 23 September). The exhibition titled Hair Around the World will be “accompanied” by a Schwarzkopf styling cube where a team of professionals will help you to create a personal look with a personalized service .
- POLIMODA Q&A PROJECT: Scott Schuman / THE SARTORIALIST in conversation with Filep Motwary (filepmotwary.com)
- Milan Fashion Week Encourages the Budding Talents into Fashion Business (fashionforth.com)
- What To Wear To Milan Fashion Week (thezoereport.com)
- The Future of Street Style Looks Bleak According to Garance Doré and Scott Schuman (fashionista.com)
- The Sartorialist (foreverwithout.co)