The search for young talented designers is very important for the fashion industry. In Milan, which is called as the capital of the European fashion, this is particularly understand. A few days ago at the Palazzo Morando, with the support of Italian Vogue, took place the exhibition of clothing and accessories created by the finalists of the contest “Who is on Next?”,as well as designers, selected as part of Vogue Talents.
This trend was continued by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana on Friday evening with the presentation of a new multi-brand boutique Piave37, dedicated to young talents. The shop is located on Viale Piave 37, near the center of Metropol, a former cinema, bought and refurbished by the DG designer and is currently serving for the bran’s shows and events.
The new boutique includes the collections of 23 Italian and international designers : Fausto Puglisi, Masha Ma, Andrea Incontri, Fyodor Golan, Roberto Fragata, Andrea Pompilio, Guli, Roksanda Ilincic, Barbara CasaSola, House of Holland, Sachin+Babi, Caterina Gatta, Iris Van Herpen, Sergei Grinko, Cedric Charlier, Kaal E.Sutkae, Superduper Hats. Christian Pellizzari, Lanre Dasilva, Vladimiro Gioia, CO-TE, Martina Spetlova .
- Robyn Lawley: the world’s most refreshing supermodel? (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Dolce & Gabbana: drama that could only be fashioned in Italy (fashion.telegraph.co.uk)
- Fashion’s Race Problem (huffingtonpost.com)
- Dolce & Gabbana: Don’t believe in gay marriage… (telegraph.co.uk)
- Milan fashion week opens with focus on young talent (news.yahoo.com)