Last night in Hollywood at the 2013 Emmy Awards ceremony, which was held for the 65th time and where the American Academy of Television handed awards to the best projects of the year : a real triumph of the evening was the “Breaking Bad” (was named best drama show) but also “Mad Men ,” ” Borgias ,” ” Game of Thrones “. Some of the winners are Claire Danes (best dramatic actress), Jim Parsons (best comedy actor), Julia Louis-Dreyfus (best comedy actress), Michael Douglas (best actor in a mini-series) and Merritt Weaver (supporting best actress in a comedy series).
But here at The CoF we paid special attention to the girls on the red carpet and chose some of the best looks on the red carpet.(I have to admit that nothing memorable,but this is just my opinion.)
- See All of the Red-Carpet Looks From the 2013 Emmy Awards (nymag.com)
- WINNERS: 65th Primetime Emmy Awards (rappler.com)
- Emmys 2013: Is This the Best Awards-Acceptance Speech Ever? (entertainment.time.com)
- Stephen Colbert And ‘Breaking Bad’: The Real Winners And Losers At The Emmy Awards (forbes.com)
- ‘Bad’ night at the Emmys? (cnn.com)