The second day of Paris Fashion Week was marked by yet another demonstration that we could not pass by. Creative director of Nina Ricci ,Peter Copping presented yesterday his vision of the future spring/summer season. However, creating a spring-summer collection of the brand, the designer Peter Copping was inspired by the romantic era : “I thought of the XVIII century, when men were romantics and were not shy about it,” – said the designer.
There is no doubt that a synonym of the french fashion house is femininity.The collection was invaded with translucent fabric developed along with the outfits passing patterns, creating a feeling of lightness, weightlessness and romanticism. A modern romantic woman that guests at the show loved.A show that ended with a standing ovation from :Anna Wintour, Carine Roitfeld, Anna Dello Russo, Miroslava Duma,and many others.
- Guests at Balengiaga Spring/Summer 2014 collection (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Street Style at Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2014 (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- The Split-Second Preview: Nina Ricci (style.com)
- Topless FEMEN Protesters Crash Nina Ricci Runway (refinery29.com)
- Topless Feminist Protestors Crash the Nina Ricci Show in Paris (stylecaster.com)
- As Paris Fashion Week gets into its stride – it’s all about the music… (independent.co.uk)
- Detailed photos of Nina Ricci Spring / Summer 2014 (fashionising.com)
- Scouse supermodel PUNCHES topless protester after she storms the catwalk at Paris Fashion Week (mirror.co.uk)
- Topless Protestors Crash Nina Ricci Show (fashionista.com)
can’t wait for the summer 🙂
Forza azzura no?
Reblogged this on fashionsvictims and commented:
Pingback: Guests at Christian Dior spring/summer 2014 fashion show | the CITIZENS of FASHION
Pingback: Presentation of the book ‘Chloe Attitudes’ in Paris | the CITIZENS of FASHION
Pingback: Front row at Saint Laurent spring/summer 2014 collection | the CITIZENS of FASHION
Pingback: Front Row at Chanel Spring/Summer 2014 collection | the CITIZENS of FASHION
Pingback: Front row at Valentino Spring/Summer 2014 collection | the CITIZENS of FASHION