On Friday evening,the fourth day of Paris Fashion Week the french fashion house ,Chloé, welcomed friends and guests at a cocktail organized at the boutique in the rue Saint-Honoré to celebrate the launch of the book “Chloé Attitudes” that celebrates the work of all the designers of the brand over the past 60 years including then-28-year-old designer Karl Lagerfeld, who started with the company in 1966. The book explores his career at Chloé, along with Martine Sitbon (in 1988), Stella McCartney, who joined Chloé when she was 26 (in 1997), and Phoebe Philo, who was responsible for Chloé’s major reinvention from 2001 to 2006, where she is credited for bringing a sensual and personal touch to the line. It is currently helmed by Clare Waight Keller, who previously reinvigorated the fashion line Pringle of Scotland.The book published by the New York publishing house Rizzoli, will go on sale on 29 October for a price of $85.
- Off the runaway at Paris Fashion Week spring/summer 2014 (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Karl Lagerfeld for L’Officiel October 2013 (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Front Row at Nina Ricci Spring/Summer 2014 collection (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Guests at Balengiaga Spring/Summer 2014 collection (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Pharrell Williams’ Moncler Lunettes launched last night at the opening of Moncler store in Paris (thecitizensoffashion.com)