This season at the Paris Fashion Week we’ve seen a lot of theatrical presentation. Was no exception the show at Givenchy for the spring/summer 2014 collection presented yesterday by Riccardo Tisci.
The center of the podium there was a car accident , and the models walked on live performance of a musical band. No less theatrical turned the collection itself : the designer Riccardo Tisci covered the faces of some mannequins in shimmering masks , and gowns combined elements of Japanese and African clothes .”It’s a car crash of the two cultures—the fragility of Japan and the draping of Africa,” he said.
Well, in the auditorium of the other guests watched the play :the young parents , Kim Kardashian and Kanye Wes has caused such excitement among photographers. Anna Dello Russo and Lily Collins came in identical hoodies featuring the Disney character Bambi’s from the fall 2013 collection of Givenchy.
- Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci 2013 Fall/Winter Accessories Preview (hypebeast.com)
- Kim Kardashian Brings Out Her Boobs For The Givenchy Show With Kanye West! (perezhilton.com)
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Givenchy Fashion Show! (justjared.com)
- Givenchy SS14 (dazeddigital.com)
- ” The Legend of Shalimar ” by Bruno Aveillan featuring Natalia Vodianova (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Kim Kardashian Bares Cleavage In See-Through Dress In Paris – Pic (hollywoodlife.com)
- Lily Collins: Givenchy Fashion Show in Paris! (justjared.com)
Reblogged this on kid.
i need this jumper..
Pingback: Actress Lily Collins is the new face of Lancôme | the CITIZENS of FASHION
Reblogged this on The Tireless Hand.