A few hours ago Paris Fashion Week ended with one of the most important and high-profile shows the one of Chanel who presented its spring/summer 2014 collection next. One of the halls of the exhibition center Grand Palais was turned into an art galerry by the creative director of the brand ,Karl Lagerfeld,with dozens of art objects by contemporary artists inspired by the aesthetics of the legendary house Chanel.
In the first row of fashion show that featured Cara Delevingne and Miranda Kerr were :Anna Wintour, Miroslava Duma, Vanessa Paradis, Lou Doillon, and many others. At the end of the show designer Karl Lagerfeld came out to loud applause greeted the guests, smiling and sending kisses to all.
- Front Row at Gucci spring/summer 2014 collection (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Front Row at Chloé Spring/Summer 2014 (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Front Row at Nina Ricci Spring/Summer 2014 collection (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Karl Lagerfeld for L’Officiel October 2013 (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Milla Jovovich and Lou Doillon for Isabel Marant x H & M collection (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- The opening of “Virgule, etc…in the Footsteps of Roger Vivier” exhibition in Paris (thecitizensoffashion.com)