Yesterday after the art show of Karl Lagerfeld, fashion’s industry insiders headed to another no less important. Valentino’s creative directors Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli presented yesterday afternoon the new spring/summer 2014 collection.
By four o’clock in the afternoon guests, including Mario Testino ,Olivia Palermo ,Dasha Zhukova, Ulyana Sergeenko, Miroslava Duma and many others began to appear in the central park of Paris ,Jardin des Tuileries. Like almost all shows for spring/summer 2014 collections in Paris,this one couldn’t be missed by Anna Dello Russo.
- Valentino: Objects of Couture celebrates the accessories of the legendary couture house (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- The opening of “Virgule, etc…in the Footsteps of Roger Vivier” exhibition in Paris (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Front Row at Gucci spring/summer 2014 collection (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Front Row at Chloé Spring/Summer 2014 (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Front Row at Nina Ricci Spring/Summer 2014 collection (thecitizensoffashion.com)
Reblogged this on hadassaab.