The French multinational holding company, founded by entrepreneur François Pinault, has launched a magazine, K.
The first issue was launched on 7th of October and includes a service on Olivier Saillard, director of the Musée Galliera, an interview with Pierre Bouissou, CEO of Boucheron, and an essay by the skateboarder Remy Stratton.
“K is a very editorial approach to lifestyle, it doesn’t just provide news about the group,” a spokesperson declared for WWD.
Gucci Group, Saint Laurent Paris, YSL Beauty and Sergio Rossi, the jeweller Boucheron, Bottega Veneta and Balenciaga, Stella McCartney, Alexander McQueen ,Brioni and many others are part of the Kering Group.
- Kering is Sharing (style.com)
- Front Row at Gucci spring/summer 2014 collection (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Tom Ford: How the man who rescued Gucci created his own billion-dollar brand (standard.co.uk)
- Body of Work (style.com)
- Sculpting Fashion: Olivier Saillard Talks Alaïa at the Musée Galliera (style.com)
- Altuzarra Gets a Hefty Investment From Kering (nymag.com)
- Joseph Altuzarra Finds a Friend in Kering (style.com)