All for Children is a unique collaboration between H&M and UNICEF the project aims to protect the rights of some of the poorest children in the world. Until today the collaboration reached more than 2 million children and the adults around them in two projects in India and Bangladesh.
On October 10, in H & M stored entered the annual children’s collection All for Children, 25 percent of the sales will be donated to UNICEF to the charity fund of the same name. This initiative is aimed at improving the quality of children’s education and the needs of pediatrics in the poor countries where UNICEF operates.
This year’s collection of clothing All for Children are composed of costumes for the masquerade ball and other pieces perfect for Halloween.
If you have a little prince or princess than you have found here the perfect costume for halloween and in the same time you can help the children in need.Shop for a cause!
- A Dolce & Gabbana doll for UNICEF (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Unicef: Lives of 90million children saved in last 20 years thanks to global action (metro.co.uk)
- Child death cut by 72pc (thedailystar.net)
- UNICEF renews Millennium Development Goal commitment to cut child mortality by two-thirds (abc.net.au)
- Unicef to bring more girls to school (nation.com.pk)