The impresive Giambattista Valli’s monograph is a four hundred pages of all the life and work of the designer, whose output is looking forward to the fashion industry is finally beginning to be marketed .It can be bought on rizzoli.com or London’s Dover Street Market.
The history of his couture masterpieces , ideas , sketches , the creative process . that’s what this book .”To make clothes with dreams behind them is what couture is about. But, for me, it is about moments with these real women. These incredible women are part of my story – inspiring me, encouraging me, listening to me – they are the people who experiment with me; who wear my clothes. They are part of the process.” the italian designer said.
“I wanted to do something special , ” – said in an interview with The New York Times ,Valli . ” I have no desire to show the front of my profession , on the contrary , I invite the reader to look at her private , hidden side. ”
- Giambattista Valli Book Signature (filepmotwary.com)
- Wish List: Giambattista Valli’s Sparkling Bomber (nymag.com)
- Giambattista Valli Spring/Summer 2014 | Paris Fashion Week (fashiongonerogue.com)
- Beauty at Giambattista Valli Spring / Summer 2014 (fashionising.com)
- Backstage at Giambattista Valli Spring / Summer 2014 (fashionising.com)
- Detailed photos of Giambattista Valli Spring / Summer 2014 (fashionising.com)