In the spring , we have witnessed the first collaboration between Haas Brothers and Versace,then the fruit of union became extremely specific in some very nice pieces of furniture. For fall 2013 ,Versace launches the second curator project and they have chosen again the Haas Brothers.
They have created for the italian fashion brand a limited edition collection of clothing and accessories.These are pieces that have as their starting point a honeycomb drawing. That appears on a rigid clutch with gold leather details, on a wrist bracelet, a necklace with a big Medusa pendant , on a T-shirt with different mix prints including animal print, on a pair of bondage boots, on a belt , on a mirror, and finally on an iPhone case 5.
“I am happy to work with the Haas Brothers for this special project,” says Donatella Versace. “I love the way they capture Versace’s codes and renew them,pushing Versace towards a completely different world.”
- Versace x Haas Brothers Gold iPhone Case (hypebeast.com)
- Versace’s New Haas Brothers Collaboration Features Gold iPhone Case, Porcelain Leopards (fashionista.com)
- Versace and the Haas Brothers Strike Gold (style.com)
- A First Look at the Haas Brothers x Versace 2013 Fall/Winter Collection (hypebeast.com)
- Harpers Bazaar:Versace’s New Gilded Accessories (harpersbazaar.com)