To the list of designers that have worked with Starbucks, now you can add Stacey Bendet of Alice + Olivia, following Charlotte Ronson, Christian Siriano, Rodarte and John Adler. To recommend Bendet it was none other than Steven Kolb, Executive Director of the CFDA (Council of fashion designers of America).
While enjoying a caramel macchiato for vivacity , Bendet created a charming ceramic thermo mug in black and white stripes , ” dressed ” in a formal dress . A bow tie and gold buttons complements the black organza ballerina tutu.
But since Stacy is not only the designer but also a mother, she came up for the children with an elegant bear – The Bearista Bear.The teddy bear is wearing a dress with a pleated skirt (also in black and white ) and a pearl necklace. A touch of color is added by the red shoes.
- Starbucks Allows Twitter Users To Buy Coffee For One Another (ubergizmo.com)
- Starbucks Introduces “Tweet a Coffee” For Sending Gifts Via Twitter (technobuffalo.com)
- Starbucks, Twitter Launch Gifting Platform Via Tweets (fastcompany.com)
- Starbucks offers Twitter gift cards (money.cnn.com)
- Starbucks @Tweetacoffee campaign lets you send the sweet, sweet gift of caffeine (digitaltrends.com)
- Source4Style Partners with the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) to Give Designers Concierge-Level Access to the Latest Global Textile Sourcing Platform (prnewswire.com)