The famous retailer Neiman Marcus has new owners.The company is now owned by Ares Management LLC and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board. Buying cost, $ 6 billion
The new owners plan to pay more attention to the expansion of the network, both offline and online.
Remember that Neiman Marcus has long been famous for amazingly high standards of service.
It was they who in 1984 introduced the industry’s first loyalty program , and in 2000 the first of the luxury department stores to have started selling online .Such attention to the needs of the buyers did not remain unnoticed . Now InCircle loyalty program enjoys more than 144 thousand people who bring 40 % of annual income . Another 20% are online sale.
- Neiman Marcus $6B acquisition completed (bizjournals.com)
- Ares, CPPIB injecting just 25% equity for their $6.4 bln buy of Neiman Marcus (pehub.com)
- Ares Management and CPPIB close buy of Neiman Marcus for $6 bln (pehub.com)
- Let’s Make a Deal for a Neiman Marcus Mystery Box (businessweek.com)
- Retail Therapy: Neiman Marcus Offers a Night at the Glass House for $30K (curbed.com)
- Brand loyalty programs: Are they effective ? (newmediaandmarketing.com)
- Retailers Are Spending Big Bucks to Bring You In-Store Pickup (fashionista.com)
that vintage poster is great!
Reblogged this on wannabestylinsomething.
Pingback: Catherine Mcneil & Jac Jagaciak for Neiman Marcus Holiday 2013 | the CITIZENS of FASHION
Pingback: the bitch corner
Pingback: Catherine Mcneil & Jac Jagaciak for Neiman Marcus Holiday 2013 - COF
Pingback: Beauty Sampling at Neiman Marcus | Get Dressed Mommy