Mario Testino , Eva Herzigova, Carine Roitfeld and Stephen Gan prepared Paris for Christmas the department store Printemps has got a lovely holiday advertising, created together with Italian fashion house Prada.
By Christmas, the Parisian department store Printemps has prepared an advertising campaign with Prada as part of their joint project Noël, Joyeuse Obsession by Prada with an amazing team : Mario Testino was the photographer , model Eva Herzigova, stylist Carine Roitfeld and Stephen Gan as creative director . According to the Printemps representatives, they really wanted to bring the traditional symbols of Christmas and here it is Eva Herzigova wearing a red leather coat specially created for the shoot by Prada standing next to a whole group of Santa Claus .
On 4th of November the campaign will be unveiled to the public on the facade of the Boulevard Haussmann. Then, near the end of the month it will appear on billboards throughout Paris and other French cities , where there are branches of Printemps.Christmas is already close!
- Printemps Paris wears Prada for Christmas (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Carine Roitfeld: There are many editors who are better than me who have not had the same success (metro.co.uk)
- Anja Rubik By Mario Testino For Vogue Paris October 2013 (NSFW) (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Kate Winslet by Mario Testino for Vogue US November 2013 (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Designers and models Halloween costumes (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Eva Herzigova: Vodka is best beauty tip (contactmusic.com)
- Red carpet at “Mademoiselle C” premiere in Paris (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Prada and Damien Hirst presents Entomology bags (thecitizensoffashion.com)