After collaborations with Jil Sander, Lulu Guinness and Laura Ashley Japanese brand Uniqlo announced a new collaboration , this time with a French style icon, Ines de la Fressange.The model, Roger Vivier brand ambassador, the face of L’Oreal, perfumer and author of the best-selling guide “La Parisienne”, is now working on a capsule collection for Uniqlo, the details of which have not been disclosed .
At the beginning of 2014 , according to today’s announcement the capsule collection by Ines de la Fressange will be find in the stores of the brand .
- Inès de la Fressange’s style rules: how to be chic (theguardian.com)
- The opening of “Virgule, etc…in the Footsteps of Roger Vivier” exhibition in Paris (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Jil Sander Leaves Her Label for the Third Time (nymag.com)
- Must Have Alert: THE blouse of the moment, is a French Chic Bow Blouse à la Ines de La Fressange (focusonstyle.com)
- Japan fashion retailer Uniqlo gets inspiration from Apple (siliconbeat.com)
- Uniqlo to open its first Australian store in Melbourne (japandailypress.com)