The movie ” Blue is the warmest color” not only impressed the jury at the Cannes festival , which has awarded the film ” Palme d’Or “, but also the fashion brand Miu Miu: in their new advertising campaign starring Lea Seydoux and Adèle Exarchopoulos,the two main performer of the film .
Experiencing the peak of the popularity French actresses Lea Seydoux and Adèle Exarchopoulos are the faces for the Miu Miu Cruise 2014 collection . On the soft pink background dressed in Miu Miu the two actresses were captured by the famous Dutch fotoduet Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.
- Lesbian Film’s Stars Clash With Director Before Opening – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- In Emotionally Charged ‘Blue,’ Sex Is Graphic, But Not Gratuitous (npr.org)
- Adèle Exarchopoulos (theguardian.com)
- ‘Blue is the Warmest Color’ Director To Sue “Arrogant” Lead Actress Seydoux? (contactmusic.com)
- Blue is the Warmest Colour director appears to threaten legal action against lead actor for slander (theguardian.com)
Reblogged this on Maybelline Queen.
Reblogged this on The Hot Topic.
Love Miu Miu! My favourite pick from this post is the black dress Lea Seydoux is wearing! It’s very cute!
Pingback: Miu Miu’s jewelry shoes for Christmas | the CITIZENS of FASHION
Pingback: Miu Miu presents its new Bijoux collection | the CITIZENS of FASHION
Pingback: Top 5 #FashionPortfolio in 2013 feat. @InezAndVinoodh, @NikolayBiryukov, @StudioSchuller… #GoodToKnow | DUC C. NGUYÊN BLOG