American designer Stuart Weitzman traveled the world and collected the most amazing shoes, which he was able to meet.
His wife Jane Gershon Weitzman has published a book on these discoveries . The collection of amazing shoes includes shoes made of corrugated cardboard, wire , wood, paper, ceramics , metal, feathers, gum, playing cards , Swarovski crystals , fresh flowers and even powdered sugar .
Previously this shoes decorated the shop window of the american designer’s on Madison Avenue,New York City .Now the best of them are combined into a single book about what else?! yes, you guessed … shoes!
The book named Art & Sole has 150 models from the collection of her husband.These shoes are considered only as a work of art ,they are not made for walking .All proceeds from the sale of the book made in September and October will be donated to ovarian and breast cancer research.
- Jane Gershon Weitzman’s Art and Sole (fashion.telegraph.co.uk)
- The shoes that are too beautiful to wear (dailymail.co.uk)
- The opening of the Stuart Weitzman’s boutique in Milan designed by Zaha Hadid (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Kate Moss Describes Her Pedestrian New Video for Stuart Weitzman (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- Kate Moss and Stuart Weitzman Discuss the Sexiest Shoe Trend of The Season and How to Wear It (glamour.com)
- Miranda Kerr, Olivia Palermo Celebrate Stuart Weitzman’s Exclusive Pop-Up Shop with Gilt (fashionista.com)