This fall,the cosmetic brand Max Factor focuses on the golden luster and disco-chic of the 70’s.
Just over a year ago, Gwyneth Paltrow became the face of Max Factor and has since managed to play for several advertising campaigns of the brand , including the advertising campaign for Colour Elixir Lipstick.
This year the actress took part in filming the campaign titled Modern Icon, devoted to the 70’s. The image off Paltrow turned appropriate , with the characteristic of the era of “disco ” features : an abundance of golden shine, bright makeup and a deep neckline.
“Disco and glamour were synonymous with the seventies,” says Max Factor make-up artist Caroline Barnes. “It’s when fake tan came on to the beauty scene and huge fanned out lashes were the must-have beauty look. Gwyneth’s look is all about lashes and bronzer.To create the glow, suck in your cheeks and plant bronzer into the hollows of your cheeks and then take the powder up around the outside of your face. To give it a modern spin, make sure your powder is fairly matte,” explains Barnes.
Soon will be released the makeup collection Max Factor Modern Icon.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Channels Farrah Fawcett in Max Factor Campaign – See the Pic! (eonline.com)
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Farrah Fawcett Tribute Ad Doesn’t Look Much Like Farrah… Or Gwyneth (huffingtonpost.com)
- Ready For Her Close Up: Gwyneth Paltrow (fashion.telegraph.co.uk)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Channels Farrah Fawcett for Max Factor Ad! (justjared.com)
- Gwyneth Paltrow announced as face of Max Factor in new Modern Icon Campaign (mirror.co.uk)
- No-one should dictate to working mothers, Gwyneth Paltrow says (telegraph.co.uk)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Red Carpet Beauty Tricks In New Max Factor Campaign: Watch (marieclaire.co.uk)