Gisele Bundchen ,the highest paid model of the world graced the cover of the November 2013 issue of the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) magazine in company of the legendary band Daft Punk, as usual, hiding their faces.Last night at the “Innovator of the year” 2013 awards the French duo won the award “Entertaiment Innovator”.
The model is dressed in brilliant form-fitting jumpsuit that complement the glittering jackets worn by the musicians. And the photographer was Terry Richardson. It seems like the fashion and entertainment industry close their eyes to all the stories about the photographer and he still is one of the most requested….
- Gisele Bundchen by Johan Lindeberg for BLK DNM Fall 2013 Campaign (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Gisele and Karlie Kloss Get Cozy With Daft Punk (fashionista.com)
- Tom Brady and Wife Gisele Bundchen Buy $14 Million NYC Condo (bleacherreport.com)
- Gisele Bundchen Strips Down and Laces Up Stan Smiths for Vogue Paris November 2013 (highsnobiety.com)
- Gisele Bundchen Covers ‘WSJ’ with Daft Punk! (justjared.com)