The annual ceremony of “Innovator of the Year” of the business newspaper Wall Street Journal noted innovators in the field of architecture, design , fashion, entertainment , technology and the arts.
Museum of Modern Art in Manhattan, for the second day in a row opens its doors to famous guests. On Tuesday, Karl Lagerfeld , Anna Wintour , Sofia Coppola, Michael Bloomberg , and many other celebrated actress Tilda Swinton at a gala dinner MoMA Film Benefit in 2013 , and on Wednesday the guests of the event of WSJ Magazine.
This year, on the evening of Wall Street Journal Magazine gathered Valentino Garavani , Andre Leon Talley , Karlie Kloss , Pharrell Williams and other celebrities. Supermodel Gisele Bundchen is shone on stage in a dress Atelier Versace, presenting the award to French duo Daft Punk in the category “Entertaiment Innovator”.
Furthermore, among the winners of the influential business newspaper this time was marked by the main Dolce & Gabbana make-up artist Pat McGrath , owner of the architectural firm Nelson Byrd Woltz Landscape Architects ,Woltz Thomas , a 16- year-old London-based programmer Nick D’Aloizio , architect David Adjaye , and other outstanding personality of our time.
- Gisele Bundchen Covers ‘WSJ’ with Daft Punk! (justjared.com)
- Red Carpet Rundown: Who Wore The Most Tilda Swinton-esque Look At MOMA’s Tilda Tribute? (thegloss.com)
- VIDEO: Museum throws birthday party for Tilda (bbc.co.uk)
- Tilda Swinton Celebrates Her Birthday With MoMA Fete (variety.com)
- Jessica Biel’s Glamorous White Dress Accentuates Her Figure (huffingtonpost.com)
- Jessica Biel: MoMA Film Benefit Honoring Tilda Swinton! (justjared.com)
- Tilda Swinton honored at MoMA on 53rd birthday (timesleader.com)