Auction house Christie’s showed a collection of haute couture gowns by the best designers like Oscar de la Renta, Versace, Elie Saab and others, cross-linked to the Disney princesses.
Ariel , Snow White, Sleeping Beauty , Rapunzel , Jasmine , Mulan , Pocahontas and Cinderella all received their couture dresses. Then some of them will be seen in the windows of Harrods for Christmas 2013. And on November 13 , they will go under the hammer , and the funds will be transferred to the Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity in London.
- Gaze Upon Gorgeous Couture Gowns Inspired by Disney Princesses (jezebel.com)
- Disney Princess dresses by Valentino, Oscar de la Renta, Missoni at auction at Christie’s for Great Ormond Street (dailymail.co.uk)
- Yes you shall go to the ball – in a Disney inspired princess dress (standard.co.uk)
- Princess dresses as Disney celebrates 90th birthday (hellomagazine.com)
- Designer Disney Princess Dresses To Be Auctioned Off For Charity (buzzfeed.com)