Don’t envy the Victoria’s Secret Angels because they look like they look . You should envy their will because a body like that is maintained with a lot of work at the gym.
We all now all the secrets from the backstage about the make up and hair but how the Angels prepare for the show? Well let’s here it from them.
“When I am in NYC I always go for a run outside, along the Hudson River, and I really love that. But I also do lots of boxing and jump rope training,” she told us. “I love to really sweat and have a tough workout and so my best workouts are mostly cardio. They do good but they make you feel good at the same time.”
Ambrosio undertakes pilates and yoga three times a week, and intense 10-day sessions of the Brazil Butt Lift class, devised by her trainer. “It isn’t hard to stay in shape,” she told Vogue‘s Sarah Harris. “I think I’m in better shape now than I was 10 years ago, but it takes a bigger toll – I get back pain!”
“I like to always be on the move,” Kloss told us, explaining that thanks to undertaking classical ballet training during her childhood she maintains a love for dance, as well as running, cycling and swimming.
- First look at Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- The 2013 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show After-Party (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Victoria’s Secret angel Candice Swanepoel kisses boyfriend Hermann Nicoli at after party (dailymail.co.uk)
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013 : Behind the Curtain (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- FashionTV Victoria’s Secret Weekend Special (fashiontv.com)
- Video: Karlie Kloss Gets Fitted for the 2013 Victoria’s Secret Show (nymag.com)
- 11 Major Moments From the Victoria’s Secret Show (nymag.com)
- How to get Victoria’s Secret Angel hair in 8 easy steps (fashionising.com)
- Victoria’s Secret Angels: A Historical Perspective (nymag.com)
- Instagram diary: the Victoria’s Secret angels prepare for show (hellomagazine.com)