Gwyneth Paltrow and Matthew Williamson are preparing for Christmas in advance, taking care not only of their families , but also for those who do not have one.
A month before Christmas actress Gwyneth Paltrow and fashion designer Matthew Williamson arranged a charity dinner at Aqua Shard on the 31st floor of the London skyscraper The Shard. The guests were met by a huge Christmas tree , created under the strict guidance of Williamson and decorated with balls painted by Gwyneth Paltrow, Sienna Miller , Zaha Hadid, John Rankin , and many other celebrities .
The unique balls will be auctioned , and all profits from the sale will go to the children’s charity fund Kids Company.
images source tatler.com
- Gwyneth Paltrow: Kids Company Dinner Host! (justjared.com)
- What Gwyneth Paltrow wants for Christmas (fashion.telegraph.co.uk)
- 20 Items From Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop Gift Guide Ranked By WTF Value (thegloss.com)
- Is Gwyneth Going Soft? This Year’s Goop Gift Guide Is Surprisingly Shoppable (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Kids Moses and Apple’s Christmas Wish List (gossipcop.com)
Pingback: Be the Change | Bohemianwood