When you have a successful collaboration why stop? Revlon and the favorite brand of the stars for red carpet,Marchesa launched Revlon by Marchesa Red Carpet Collection a beauty line that makes the charm of red carpet available for every woman, everyday.
“Beauty plays such a huge role in completing a red carpet look and we wanted this collection to be representative of some of our most iconic red carpet moments,” said Keren Craig, co-founder and textile director for Marchesa. “We were inspired by the bespoke elements found in the Marchesa collections and translated them to the packaging through beautiful hues and intricate designs. This exclusive collection makes it possible for every woman to have her own show-stopping beauty moment.”
It was important for this collection to not only be representative of the glamour and beauty of both brands, but also of their charitable nature. In honor of the Revlon by Marchesa Red Carpet Collection, Revlon has provided $15,000 in funding support to Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide. This movement is a ground-breaking initiative, cutting across platforms to ignite the change needed to put an end to the oppression of women and girls worldwide, the defining issue of our time.
The collection which is divided in three looks includes lipstick, nail polishes, 3D jewels nail art , translucent face powder , liquid eye pen. Exactly everything that you need to create the perfect look for your red carpet moment.
Daring Look :
- Revlon Super Lustrous® Lipstick in Love that Red, $7.99
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Chameleon, $4.99
- Revlon ColorStay® Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black, $8.99
- Revlon Super Lustrous® Lipstick in Black Cherry, $7.99
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Valentine, $4.99
- Revlon by Marchesa Nail Appliques in Crown Jewels, $9.99
- Revlon Super Lustrous® Lipstick in Pink Cognito, $7.99
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Gray Suede, $4.99
- Revlon PhotoReady™ Translucent Finisher, $12.99