A good news for this New York Fashion Week, for the first time will enter the plus-size fashion.If last years the curvy lines remained at the sidelines of the event, this year seems to be witnessing a revolution, perhaps thanks to the growing demand of clothes above the 42 italian size in the American market.
Not only emerging brands, fashion bloggers and big chains are investing in this area, are the big designers themselves (mostly just Americans) to broaden the range of sizes to be open to a wide audience eager to spend. So one of the most profitable.
Cabiria, for example, choose to dress an audience from a 44 italian size and up, with very feminine cuts and colorful prints in the theory that even the most generous forms do not have to make sacrifices, you just need to find the best way to wear them. In this spirit, the brand will be part of the New York Mercedes Benz Fashion Week along with five other designers. The show will be held for the Fashion Law Institute at Lincoln Center today ,September 6.
- Plus-Size Line Cabiria Is Coming to Fashion Week, but Will Fashion Care? (theatlanticwire.com)
- To Discuss: Is New York Fashion Week Losing Its Relevance? (stylecaster.com)
- Street Style at New York Fashion Week Spring 2014 (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- What We Saw at New York Fashion Week, Day One (fashionista.com)
- Interview: Eden Miller of Cabiria Fashions (fatchic.net)
- New York fashion week frenzy kicks off (news.yahoo.com)