Immediately after the spring/summer 2014 show creative director Francisco Costa at Calvin Klein Collection, invited all the guests of the show to celebrate the event. In addition, there was another good reason : the launch of the new fragrance by Calvin Klein called Down Town. Face of the fragrance is the actress Rooney Mara.
The party guests, including Nicole Kidman, Carine Roitfeld, Giovanna Battaglia and Pharrell Williams, by the way, who presented that evening his new art project, gathered in Spring Studios, a huge new creative space in TriBeCa , to congratulate the Brazilian-born designer Mr. Costa, whom Calvin Klein selected to be his successor,for his season’s collection and for having spent 10 years on the job and mark the end of New York Fashion Week.
- Calvin Klein Collection Spring / Summer 2014 (fashionising.com)
- Alexander Skarsgard, Ryan Lochte, Dylan McDermott & More Hit Up Calvin Klein Fashion Week After Party (socialitelife.com)
- Nicole Kidman & Rooney Mara: Calvin Klein Collection Party! (justjared.com)
- 10 For 10: Francisco Costa’s Decade at Calvin Klein Collection (fashionweekdaily.com)
- Calvin Klein Spring 2014 (katiesrunwaysreport.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Pharrell Williams blurred style lines.. | NETROBE