The exhibition of the outstanding 68-year-old German fashion-photographer Peter Lindbergh, who worked for publications such as Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone, opened last night at the art gallery of Vladimir Restoin-Roitfeld,son of the iconic Carine Roitfeld, in New York.
The installation includes 35 black and white portraits, landscapes and photographs for fashion projects made in the 1980 ‘s. You can enjoy pictures of Christy Turlington, Linda Evangelista, Rachel Williams and other models in white shirts, resting on the beach in Santa Monica, and the famous photograph of Kate Moss in a jeans suit in 1994, and Yasmin Le Bon, running on the street in Paris 1985 with French baguettes in her hands.
At the opening of the exhibition, which will run until October 4, were present many big names in the fashion industry,models, bloggers and not only: Franca Sozzani ,Carine Roitfeld, Julia Restoin-Roitfeld,Linda Evangelista, Karolina KurKova ,Garance Dore,Miroslava Duma, Doutzen Kroes and many others.
- The Daily Front Row presents Fashion Media Awards (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Fashion Party Pics: Jessica Biel, Kate Upton, and Gaga (nymag.com)
- The Perfect Nude from Collection Privee by Color Riche L’Oreal Paris (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Doutzen Kroes by Erik Torstensson for INDUSTRIE #6 (thecitizensoffashion.com)
- Interview September 2013 : The Model (thecitizensoffashion.com)